The term ‘Upson Downs Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Upson Downs Ltd, Claro Court Business Centre, Claro Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4BA. Our company registration number is 8065990, a Private Limited company with share capital, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- No liability is accepted and no guarantee is available for goods purchased which are damaged or fail to function as a result of the surface to which they are applied or stresses, conditions, weather, installation, to which they are subjected after delivery.
- We will at our discretion replace defective Goods where the defects appear under proper use, PROVIDED THAT: You give us notice in writing of the defects complained of upon their becoming apparent; We find to our reasonable satisfaction that such defects have arisen solely from our faulty design, or delivery. The defective Goods are returned to our factory at your expense if we so request.
- We give no warranty regarding the fitness for purpose, performance, use, nature or quality of the Goods and Services.